Lucky for you I have found a NSA (no strings attached) hair colour method that completely washes out with no damage whatsoever! Now we can all experience a crazy and fabulous one nighter without the awkward moment in the morning. Its called ‘Hair Art’ by Fudge Urban and has 4 different colours available. These are; violet haze, turquoise noise, pink ink and coral crush.
Pastel hair has been a big trend for the past couple years and it doesn’t look to be slowing down any time soon. With Spring just around the corner I thought it was the perfect time to do a mini tutorial and look book on how you can get pastel locks in 5 minutes flat.
- Make sure your hair is brushed and dry. If you want to style your hair e.g. curls or waves I would do this prior to colouring.
- Place a towel around your neck with a clip, to avoid getting any product on your clothes.
- Section the hair in 2 layers, top and bottom.
- Take your Fudge Urban Hair Art and spray evenly on the hair. Make sure you take care around your hairline to avoid getting product on your skin. I hold the product about 30cm away from the head in order to achieve maximum coverage. If you have thick hair (like me) I would suggest to section to colour the bottom section first and then once you have the desired result you can colour the top section of your hair.
- Brush through your hair.
- Finish with a high gloss shine/finishing spray to add dimension back into the hair.
The choice is yours! You can do a full head, tips, highlights and even patterns if you are feeling extra creative!
If you want more information on the ‘Hair Art’ products just head over to the Fudge Urban website.
Thank you all for reading 🙂