How to make your own marshmallow lip scrub
This marshmallow lip scrub is to die for. This literally took me 5 minutes to mix together and clean up the kitchen! Following on my last post I thought I’d show you how to make your very own, very affordable lip scrub. You can make it for yourself or mix up a large batch for your friends, birthdays or whatever the occasion. I hope you all enjoy this recipe.
- 1 tbsp of white sugar (unrefined)
- 1 ½ tsp of sweet almond oil/ carrier oil
- A pinch of non toxic powdered colourant – I got mine from a cake makers shop
- 3 drops of marshmallow fragrance oil or scented oil of your choice
- Place 1tbsp of white sugar into a small dish or bowl
- Add the sweet almond oil and fragrance oil to the sugar and mix together
- Lastly add a small pinch of non toxic powdered colorant and mix well
- Place in an airtight container/jar and your ready to go!!
Thank you for reading!